&Beyond Tengile River Lodge holds an idyllic private position on a bend of the Sand River. Each area of the lodge has been specially designed to ensure magnificent river views from all angles. The nine secluded suites, nestled in the dappled shade of the cool riverine forest, and the guest areas, all exquisitely mirror the beauty of the outdoors.
- Sip artfully crafted cocktails and delight in exclusive wine pairings. Enchant your taste buds with warmly prepared farm to table cuisine, with our organic and homemade philosophy permeating our approach to all things edible, awakening the palate to a variety of textures, tastes, and flavours.
- Go ‘Beyond the expected’ with a safari theatre experience. Led by the most experienced guides, delight in morning bush coffee rendezvous and evening sundowner drinks and food offerings. You can expect a perfectly made cappuccino or cocktail, frothed and shaken (or stirred!) on your game drives.
- Connect with nature with twice-daily game drives, interpretive bush walks, the river view from all the suites, and that of the extensive viewing deck.
- Be captivated with spectacular close encounters and breathtaking sightings of leopard and other wildlife in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
- Engage with the locals on wonderful community visits. Your heart will burst with the joys of laughing children, teachers who are preparing future leaders and the welcome of diverse communities and cultures.
- Rest assured that our ecological footprint is as minimal as possible. Our sustainability elements in the lodge design include thermal efficiency, state-of-the-art wastewater and sewer treatment systems. Strict vehicle limits at game sightings ensure the exclusivity of the wildlife experiences.
|Accommodation||9 air-conditioned thatched suites;
Private deck; private lap pool; outdoor lounge
|Amenities||Private lap pool;
WI-FI in suites;
|Family||Children 12 years and older only.
2 inter-leading suites available.
No triple room options.
|Safari Experiences||Early morning and evening game drives;
Interpretive bush walks; Birdwatching;
Big Five with multitudes of antelope, hippo and spotted hyena
Star Project / Community Development;